Internal Resistance Tester is a test instrument used to measure the internal resistance of a cell or battery pack. It evaluates the battery's internal resistance by measuring the voltage drop and the amount of current flowing through the battery as it discharges.
Internal Resistance Tester usually consists of a test instrument and associated test fixture or battery fixture. A test fixture is used to connect the battery and ensure stable current and voltage measurements. The instrument generates a known current and then calculates the battery's internal resistance by measuring the voltage drop as the battery discharges.
The test instrument usually has the following features and functions:
1. High-precision measurement: Internal Resistance Tester can provide accurate internal resistance measurement results to evaluate the performance and health of the battery.
2. Fast measurement: It usually has high-speed measurement capability, which can complete the internal resistance measurement of the battery pack in a short time and improve the test efficiency.
3. Multifunctional: In addition to internal resistance measurement, some Internal Resistance Testers can also test and monitor other battery performance parameters such as battery capacity test, voltage measurement, and temperature measurement.
4. Data management: It is usually equipped with data storage and management functions, which can record and save measurement data, support data export and analysis, and facilitate data comparison and analysis for users.
5. Wide applicability: Internal Resistance Tester can be applied to different types and specifications of batteries, including lithium batteries, lead-acid batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries, etc.
Internal Resistance Tester has important application value in battery production, battery maintenance, battery quality control and other fields. By measuring the internal resistance of the battery, the performance and life of the battery can be evaluated, and battery failure or degradation problems can be detected in time, so as to realize the management and maintenance of the battery.