Product Introduction of ENS-1210DC Battery Activator
ENS-1210DC Battery Activator is a test equipment integrating constant current discharge, intelligent charging and charging and discharging cycles of batteries. It is used for regular battery pack inspection and regeneration and activation of backward batteries. It is used in telecommunication, base station, and electric power sectors, and suitable for testing and cycling activation of various types of traction battery packs such as forklifts, golf carts and trains.
Product Features of ENS-1210DC Battery Activator
1) The product uses customized nickel-chromium alloy resistors as the load source. Low resistance value; can achieve a larger current discharge, customized appearance makes the power density higher. High precision; accuracy can be controlled within ±0.001Ω, as a load source to make the discharge process more stable. Low temperature coefficient; little influence by temperature coefficient, strong environmental adaptability. Resistant to current impact; strong current resistance, can quickly respond to large current impacts, and the discharge process is more reliable.
2) Smart chip control. Intelligent control of the discharge process, automatic adjustment following the drop of battery voltage to ensure constant current discharge. The voltage of a single battery is collected in real time and displayed in a curve manner, which is convenient for evaluation and analysis. At the same time, it intelligently analyzes the battery voltage status and makes an evaluation. Intelligently calculate the conversion between the discharge capacity and the discharge hour rate to achieve the best evaluation effect of the battery capacity status. A variety of threshold thresholds can be set, intelligent judgment.
3) 7-inch large LCD touch screen: It adopts a 7-inch large-size bright touch screen with a resolution of 1024x600, which can be clicked directly on the screen. It is simple and clear, with strong anti-interference ability.
4) LORA wireless monomer monitoring module: compatible with 2V/4V/6V/12V single cell monitoring. Each wireless monitoring module can monitor 6 cells at the same time. Compared with the method of monitoring the voltage of one cell per module, the number of modules that need to be configured is only 1/6 (only 4 monitoring modules for 48V), so that the wiring for modules is easier than the old method.
5) Automatic discharge current calculation function: built-in discharge coefficients for each hour rate, which can automatically calculate the discharge current that needs to be set according to the nominal capacity of the battery under test and the required discharge rate.
6) During the process of battery discharging, the voltage of each cell is detected and displayed in real time: the track of each cell voltage histogram is displayed on the host screen, and the data table is supported. It can also automatically display the cell with the highest and lowest voltage in real time to help you quickly analyze the trend of individual changes.
7) Charge&Discharge curve view: The voltage and current curves of the battery pack during the charge&discharge process can be reviewed.
8) Data transfer: The host is configured with U disk for data transfer, and the data analysis software can analyze the data and support report generation.
Technical Specifications of ENS-1210DC Battery Activator
|Charge&Discharge voltage range||2V/6V/12V|
|Charge&Discharge current range||1-100A (2V), 1-30A (6V/12V)|
|Power Input-AC||Single-phase AC 220V, the frequency range is 40-60Hz.|
|Operation Mode||Touch Screen|
|Display||7 inch TFT LCD screen, resistive touch screen, resolution 1024x600|
|Internal Data Storage||128MBit|
|Voltage Measurement Accuracy||±0.5%FS+0.1V Max|
|Current Measurement Accuracy||±1%FS+0.1A|
|Current Measurement Accuracy||±1%FS+0.1A|
|Group Voltage Display Accuracy||0.01V|
|Discharge Current Control Accuracy||
|Protection||Over Temperature, Over Current, Current Out Of Control Trigger Shutdown Protection.|
|Emergency Stop||High voltage DC Switch 120A|
|Reverse Connection Protection||Support|
|Abnormal Protection||Power Line Power Failure Protection, Main Cable Power Failure Protection|
|Over temperature protection||Resistance Box Over Temperature 85℃; Radiator Over Temperature 100℃|
|Protection||Over temperature, over current, current out of control trigger shutdown protection.|
|Dimensions&Weight||490*260*270mm (DWH) 9.5KG|
|Withstand-voltage test||AC input-chassis: 2200Vdc 1min AC input-chassis|
|DC input-output: 2200Vdc 1min DC input-chassis|
|Cooling||Forced air cooling|
|Temperature||Operating temperature range: -5~50℃; storage temperature: -40~70℃|
|Humidity||Relative Humidity 0~90%(40±2℃)|
|Altitude||Rated 2000 meters above sea level|
Note: we can customize your testers according to your special requirements.