When using the battery discharge tester, we should operate in strict accordance with the operating instructions of the tester. The whole process from the beginning of wiring to the end of the test has been sorted out for your reference and exchange of learning. Because there are many brands and series models of battery discharge testers on the market For details, you should contact the manufacturer for details. How to look at the discharge detector is also listed here. For example, ups uninterruptible power supply or ups battery, you can directly consult our E-NANNY best battery load tester Australia manufacturer. E-NANNY will directly connect with you for more peace of mind.
How to use battery discharge tester?
1. Wiring first, connect the battery discharge tester to the battery discharge power terminal. The red wire terminal is connected to the "+" terminal of the discharge instrument, and the red wire at the other end is connected to the positive pole of the battery discharge terminal; the black terminal is connected to the "-" terminal of the discharge instrument, and the black thin wire at the other end is connected to the negative pole of the battery discharge terminal. After the wiring is completed, carefully check whether the wiring is correct, and pay attention to whether the positive and negative poles of the battery input terminals are correct and should not be reversed;
2. Pull up the battery inlet switch on the DC charging screen;
3. Close the control circuit breaker on the discharge instrument and enter the discharge parameter setting; the discharge current is 10A, the discharge time is 9 hours, and the low voltage of the battery pack is set to 198V;
4. Close the discharge switch on the DC charging screen and start discharging;
5. Discharge, during the discharge process, check and record the voltage, current, temperature and the voltage of the whole battery pack on the centralized monitor every hour; use a multimeter to measure each battery and the whole battery pack once every two hours voltage and record. Carry out a voltage measurement and record in advance before the end of battery discharge (up to 9 hours);
6. When the discharge is over, pull the discharge switch on the DC charging screen;
7. Close the battery inlet switch on the DC charging screen, and manually change it to equal charge in the controller (menu-charger control-password, change the floating charge state of "one group" to equal charge, and modify it through the left and right arrow keys ), the battery returns to uniform charging.
The above is the "battery discharge tester usage method" introduced to you. When using the battery discharge tester, we must follow the manufacturer's instructions for specific operations, so that we can use the battery discharge tester correctly. If you have any questions, please contact best battery load tester australia E-NANNY, a professional manufacturer of various battery charge and discharge test instruments.