Lead-acid batteries have been widely used in electric vehicles, automobiles, financial industries, data centers, electric power, communications and other fields, and batteries are sometimes used as backup power sources. Manufacturers will conduct battery charge and discharge tests before the battery is produced to ensure the safety performance of the battery. So, what is battery charge and discharge test?
Generally speaking, the performance of a battery is affected by various factors such as battery temperature, battery internal resistance, number of charge and discharge cycles, discharge current, and discharge method. For batteries that have been stored for a period of time, the storage time and storage temperature will also affect to the performance of the battery during use. Therefore, testing battery discharge characteristics is a long-term and repetitive work.
The battery charge and discharge test system will measure and test the charging current, charging cut-off voltage, discharge current, discharge cut-off voltage, number of pre-charging cycles, rated capacity, resting time and other values of the battery. During the discharge process, the voltage, current, temperature and curves are drawn. After the pre-cycle, the system can draw the SOC diagram and obtain the SOH; the system has a historical data query function, which can query historical data and historical test curves according to the test time or product model.
ENS-1065DC Lithium Battery Module Charge And Discharge Tester test steps:
1. First charge the battery at room temperature according to the set charging current to the set charging cut-off voltage;
2. Stand still according to the set standing time;
3. Discharge the battery according to the set discharge current to the set discharge cut-off voltage;
4. Stand still according to the set rest time;
5. During the process from 1 to 4 above, ENS-1065DC Lithium Battery Module Charge And Discharge Tester collects data and displays the data on the display screen of the charging and discharging instrument;
6. Repeat steps 1 to 4, the upper limit of the number of repetitions is the set number of pre-cycles;
7. If the change of discharge capacity for two consecutive times in the cycle is not higher than 3% of the rated capacity, then perform steps 1 to 4 again, this time as the final charge and discharge test when the battery is stable;
8. In the final charge and discharge test, continue to follow the steps 1 to 4. Charge And Discharge Tester collects the charge and discharge data and displays the data on the display screen of the instrument in time, so that the battery can be clearly known through the data. In all cases, once a data problem is found, it is known that there is a problem with the battery.
The above is the introduction of "what is battery charge and discharge test". If you have a demand for Charge And Discharge Tester, please contact oem Australia E-Nanny Electric, which is a professional manufacturer of various types of charge and discharge battery testers. Solve battery problems for you.