The Lead Acid Battery Discharge Test System is specially designed for the battery pack to carry out the check discharge experiment, capacity test, daily maintenance of the battery pack, engineering acceptance and other tests of the load capacity of the DC power supply. The power consumption part of the battery discharge tester adopts the new PTC ceramic. As the discharge load, the resistor completely avoids the phenomenon of red heat, which is safe, reliable and pollution-free.
This tester product uses a custom nichrome resistor as the load source. Low resistance value; enables higher current discharge and custom appearance for higher power density. High accuracy; the accuracy can be controlled within ±0.001Ω, which makes the discharge process more stable as a load source. Low temperature coefficient; little influence by temperature coefficient, strong environmental adaptability. Anti-current impact; strong anti-current ability, can quickly respond to large current impact, and the discharge process is more reliable.
How to use the Lead Acid Battery Discharge Test System?
1. Wiring, connect the discharge instrument to the battery discharge power terminal. The red wire terminal is connected to the "+" end of the discharge instrument, and the other end of the red wire is connected to the positive electrode of the battery discharge terminal; the black terminal is connected to the "-" end of the discharge instrument, and the other end of the black thin wire is connected to the negative electrode of the battery discharge terminal. After the wiring is completed, carefully check whether the wiring is correct, and pay attention to whether the positive and negative terminals of the battery input terminals are correct and should not be reversed.
2. Pull up the battery incoming switch on the DC charging screen
3. Close the control air switch on the discharge meter and enter the discharge parameter setting; the discharge current is 10A, the discharge time is 9 hours, and the low voltage of the battery pack is set to 198V.
4. Close the discharge air switch on the DC charging screen and start to discharge
5. During the discharge process, check and record the voltage, current, temperature of each battery and the voltage of the whole group of batteries on the centralized monitor every hour; use a multimeter to measure each battery and the whole group of batteries once every two hours voltage and record. Before the end of battery discharge (nearly 9 hours), conduct a voltage measurement and record in advance.
6. When the discharge is over, open the discharge switch on the DC charging screen
7. Close the battery incoming switch on the DC charging screen, and manually change it to equal charge in the controller (menu - charger control - password, change the floating charge state of "one group" to equal charge, and modify it by the left and right arrow keys ), the battery returns to equal charge.
The above is the introduction to "How to use the Lead Acid Battery Discharge Test System". E-Nanny is a professional manufacturer of various Battery Discharge Test Systems. We ensure that the products are of high quality, superior performance, and perfect after-sales. Recognition and long-term cooperation with a large number of foreign customers. Contact us for more company product information.